All the numbers aren’t in yet, but we do know one thing: This year’s GO Fest was the biggest and best to date. With more than 25,000 people in attendance, the three-day festival showed how much this community supports the outdoors.
- Attendance was up 25 percent over 2014.
- Vendors reported sales increases and new vendors Mountain Khaki, Princeton Tec Headlamps, and Native Eyewear did so well, they have already promised to come back.
- The food trucks kept busy, one vendor alone sold more than 900 pizzas over the weekend. Total food truck sales exceeded $110,000.
- The River Rock had more than 1,200 kids and 150 adults go up the climbing walls (up from 800 total in 2014).
- More than 340 campers registered on-site for overnight stays.
- Participants in the Wild Gear Chase came from four states.
Thank you for helping make this event a huge success. We are already looking forward to next year.