Do you have a passion for talent attraction in the Roanoke Region of Virginia?
The Roanoke Regional Partnership is hiring a talent solutions program coordinator.
This position works with the director of talent solutions on administration of talent events such as a young professional conference, young professional outside events, young professional leadership events, college campus events, and business professional events. The best candidate will be a team player, detail oriented, organized, collaborative, able to solve problems, provide customer service, and understand marketing strategies.
REPORTS TO: Director of Talent Solutions
WORKS WITH: Director of Talent Solutions, Director of Communications, Roanoke Outside team, interns, and all other Roanoke Regional Partnership staff.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the talent program’s programs and events including but not limited to:
- Manage event budgets and invoices
- Assist with marketing and public relations for each event
- Ensure permit compliance and venue reservations for each event
- Coordinate committee meetings
- Arrange vendors (caterer, food, AV, etc.)
- Keep sponsorship packages organized
- Provide customer support to participants and vendors
- Assist with communication strategy and implementation (newsletters, etc.)
- Assist website and social media content
- Organize talent events on-site (occasionally after hours and on weekends)
- And other duties as assigned
- Ability to focus on details and plan up to a year in advance
- Experience with event management (designing and implementing events from start to finish)
- Self-motivator with ability to approach job responsibilities from an entrepreneurial perspective
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Strong interpersonal skills that forge productive working relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, primarily Outlook and Excel
- Strong social media skills with a focus on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Understanding of the mission and goals of the Roanoke Regional Partnership
- This is a part-time position of 25 hours per week
- Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application reviews will begin June 27 and continue until position is filled