Everyone knows that being active is important for a healthy lifestyle. That’s why in the Roanoke Region there are plenty of organized athletic teams and clubs, so you can stay healthy while having fun and making friends.
The Parks and Recreation departments in the region offer a number of single-sex and coed adult leagues in a variety of sports.
Adult Sports Clubs
The Roanoke Region is home to sports clubs open to anyone and everyone.
- Basketball-Spectrum Sports Academy
- Blue Ridge Off Road Cyclists
- Roanoke Valley Disc Golf Club
- Roanoke Valley Cricket Club
- Roanoke Valley Curling Club
- Twin Valleys Roller Derby
- New River United Soccer Association
- Roanoke Appalachian Trail Club
- The Roanoke Outdoor and Social Club
- The Roanoke Rugby Football Club
- Roanoke Ski & Adventure Club
- Roanoke Valley Adult Soccer League
- The Roanoke Valley Adult Hockey Association
- The Roanoke Valley Aquatic Association
- Roanoke Valley Tennis Association
- Roanoke Valley Triathlon Club
- Roanoke Ultimate Frisbee
- Roanoke Valley Volleyball Association
- USA Softball of Piedmont Virginia
- Star City Striders