The Wood Haven Technology Park is a 111 acre planned park located at the junction of Interstates 81 and 581 with direct visibility from Interstate 81 at the gateway to the Roanoke Valley. The site currently offers a 54 acre graded pad that is publicly owned with utilities in place.
The park’s prime location is just five minutes from the Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport and just seven miles from downtown Roanoke, the region’s urban center for shopping, dining, and tourism. Wood Haven is seven miles away are the Roanoke Amtrak Station and the Norfolk Southern Bulk Transfer Terminals. Doing business has never been easier, faster, or more affordable.
Wood Haven Highlights
- 111 acre planned technology park at the junction of Interstates 81 and 581.
- Utilities in place.
- Site located 4.2 miles from the Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport. Commercial airport serviced by four major airlines, FedEx and UPS.
- 54-acre pad ready, certified site currently available.
- Property is municipally owned and developed.
Roanoke Region of Virginia Highlights
- Within a day’s drive of 2/3 of the U.S. Population.
- Population of 1.1 million within 60 miles.
- Cost of doing business is 11% lower than the national average (Moody’s).
- Cost of living is 11% lower than the national average (C2ER).
- Three major interstates; I-81, I-64, I-581.
- 200+ miles of rail corridor.
- Virginia’s most diverse metro economy (Moody’s).
- Largest metropolitan area in Western Virginia with a labor draw of more than 330,000 workers.
- Home of growing innovation corridor anchored by Fralin Biomedical Research Institute and Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine.
- More college students per capita than Austin, Boston, Raleigh/Durham and San Francisco.