From annual celebrations to monthly events, there is always something happening in the Roanoke Region. Through the Roanoke Outside Foundation, the Roanoke Regional Partnership is directly involved in some of the biggest events in the region.
- Foot Levelers Blue Ridge Marathon (America’s Toughest Road Marathon)
- Down by Downtown Music Festival
- Banff Mountain Film Festival & Expo
- Roanoke GO Outside Festival
- GO Cross Cyclocross (Biking) Race
There are plenty of other things to do in the Roanoke Region as well. From great dining to festivals to museums to outdoor adventures, there’s never a shortage of activity. You can find live music around town most nights of the week as well as craft brews on tap and festivals that celebrate everything from beer to art to music to cars throughout the year.