Wood Haven Technology Park
The Wood Haven Technology Park is a 111-acre planned park located at the junction of interstates 81 and 581. It offers visibility from I-81 at the gateway to the Roanoke Valley. The site currently offers a 54-acre graded pad that is publicly owned with utilities in place.
- 54-acre pad-ready, certified site currently available.
- Property is municipally owned and developed.
- Only 7 miles from downtown Roanoke, the region’s urban center for shopping, dining, and tourism.
- 4.2 miles from the Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport. Commercial airport serviced by four major airlines, FedEx and UPS.
- 7 miles from the Roanoke Amtrak Station and the Norfolk Southern Bulk Transfer Terminals.
Acre Planned Park
Miles From Airport
Got questions? Please reach out to us directly for custom, current, and complete real estate options and solutions.